HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE A WOMAN YOUR WAY,IN 6 WORDS?
Book reviewer and editor
Well, it was fun asking women, which of these set of 6 words describe them better!
1. Strength, Invincibility, PHENOMENAL, MISJUDGED, Patience, Emotions
2. Deserves more, expects less, still smiles.
3. Creator's best creation, Creator's True Image
4. Liar, actress, illusion, cheater ,beautiful ,time wastage
5. Intense, Graceful, Emotional, Multifaceted, ambitious, kind
6. Woman is; What you make yourself; strength/weakness!
7. the living God to lookafter others.
8. Appreciating, Self-sacrificing, Anxious, Loving, Emotional, Empathetic.
9. Men - bees Women - trees
10. mature brain; child's soul; blessed gift
11. Nothing can beat the creator; Women...
The decision of the majority was no.1, BECAUSE, well, wouldn't you agree we are phenomenal and invincible and 'actually' misjudged? :D
Quoting the words of MJ, one of the women who helped me choosing the winner, "For me its #1. When you say phenomenal, mind changes goes crazy and everything.."
Congratulations Salman Khursheed, for the amazing answer. :)