Get latest prescription information about Adalimumab Arthritis drug like its indications, dosage, how to take,
when to take, when not to take, side effects, special precautions , Disposal and its storage instructions etc. Call Oddwayinternational +91-9873336444 (WhatsApp, Viber) or you can send your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sell all generic and branded drug for various diseases in both small and bulk quantities as well as at most economical rates.
ADALIMUMAB - DRUG INFORMATIONExemptia Uses :
Adalimumab belongs to the class of medications called biological response modifiers ("biologics") or TNF blockers (tumor necrosis factor blocker). This medication is used for pain relief and to reduce inflammation in a number of autoimmune diseases including the following :
How should this medicine be used?
- Rheumatoid arthritis - a condition in which the body attacks its own joints, causing pain, swelling, and loss of function.
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) - a condition that affects children in which the body attacks its own joints, causing pain, swelling, loss of function, and delays in growth and development.
- Crohn's disease - a condition in which the body attacks the lining of the digestive tract, causing pain, diarrhea, weight loss, and fever) that has not improved when treated with other medications.
- Ulcerative colitis - a condition which causes swelling and sores in the lining of the colon [large intestine] and rectum when other medications and treatments did not help or could not be tolerated.
- Ankylosing spondylitis - Condition in which the body attacks the joints of the spine and other areas causing pain and joint damage.
- Psoriatic arthritis - A condition that causes joint pain and swelling and scales on the skin.
- Chronic plaque psoriasis - A skin disease in which red, scaly patches form on some areas of the body.
Adalimumab injection comes as a solution (liquid) to inject subcutaneously (under the skin) , usually in the front of the thigh or abdomen. It is injected once every other week. Many things can affect the dose of medication that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications. If your doctor has recommended a dose different from the ones listed here, do not change the way that you are using the medication without consulting your health care provider. The dose depends on the condition being treated.
Zydus Exemptia is used with the guidance and supervision of a doctor. Your pharmacist or nurse will assist you in the preparation and injection of your first dose (or first few doses). Do not attempt to inject this medication on your own until you completely understand how to inject a dose. Do not inject into an area where the skin is tender, bruised, red, or hard or where you have scars or stretch marks.
View Dosage and Other Details :
Adalimumab 40mg Exemptia Injection - http://www.oddwayinternational.com/adalimumab-40mg-exemptia-arthritis
Adalimumab Injection Side-Effects :
A side effect is an unwanted response to a medication when it is taken in normal doses. Side effects can be mild or severe, temporary or permanent. Contact your doctor if you experience these side effects :
Abdominal pain , Cough , Skin rash , Upper respiratory infections (such as colds or sinus infections) , Arm or leg weakness , Hair loss , Joint pain , Pale skin , Sores in the mouth , W eight loss or gain , Chest pain or palpitations , Swelling of the hands or feet with shortness of breath , Skin color changes , Numbness , Headache , Nausea etc.
Some people may experience some symptoms other than those listed. Check with your physician if you notice any sign that worries you while you are taking this medication.
When should not take this medication?
Do not take Adalimumab 40mg Injection if you :
Special Precautions :
- are allergic to Exemptia or to any of its ingredients.
- are allergic to rubber or latex. The needle cover on the prefilled syringe contains dry natural rubber. Tell your doctor if you have any allergies to rubber or latex.
- are scheduled to have major surgery.
- have or have had cancer , heart failure , Hepatitis B , Diabetes and any other problem.
- live or have lived in certain parts of the country (such as the Ohio and Mississippi River valleys) where there is an increased risk for getting certain kinds of fungal infections (histoplasmosis, coccidioidomycosis, or blastomycosis). These infections may happen or become more severe if you use Exemptia. Ask your doctor if you do not know if you have lived in an area where these infections are common.
- See the Instructions for Use inside the carton for complete instructions for the right way to prepare and inject Exemptia 40mg.
- Do not have any vaccinations without talking to your doctor.
- Do not use and call your doctor if the seals on the top or bottom of the carton are broken or missing.
- Do not use a syringe or dosing pen if it is expired, if it does not contain the correct amount of liquid, or if the liquid is cloudy or contains flakes.
- Inform your pharmacist , if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It is not known whether this arthritis drug will harm your unborn baby.
- Do not give Exemptia Injection to other people, even if they have the same condition. It may harm them.
Do not store it in extreme heat or cold. Store Exemptia Injection in a refrigerator at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C) in the original container until it is used. Protect from light. Do not freeze. Do not use this medicine if frozen, even if it has been thawed. Keep Adalimumab arthritis drug, injection supplies and all other medicines out of the reach of children.
Adalimumab injection comes in prefilled syringes and dosing pens. Use each syringe or pen only once and inject all the solution in the syringe or pen. Even if there is still some solution left in the syringe or pen after you inject, do not inject again. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medications that are no longer needed or have expired.
Welcome to India's Most Convenient Drug StoreOddwayinternational is one of the most trusted names in pharmaceutical industry which carry branded and generic products in the form of Tablets , Capsules , Injection , Ointment etc. Our mission is to achieve highest end-consumer satisfaction by providing quality products at most inexpensive rates. Our long years of experience in the healthcare industry has enabled us to provide outstanding customer service. The Company's export division is rapidly widening its network worldwide , making its presence felt in several countries like Russia, Canada, US, UK, China, Italy, France, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Paris, Australia, Argentina, Malaysia, Colombia, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Jordon, Bahrain, Yemen, Georgia and other. Our philosophy has always remained the same however – to put our buyers first and to supply what they want, when they want it, at a competitive price. Oddwayinternational also provide lightning fast shipping facility at your required location for your generic pharmaceuticals products such as Hepatitis , Cancer , Arthritis , Hiv-Aids , Antiobesity , Allergy medication , Anti-Smoking Drug and many more.
Connect With Us Through -
QQ : email@example.com
Phone : +91-11-43526658 | Mobile : +91-9873336444
Skype : Oddway2010 | WeChat : Oddway2010
WhatsApp : +91-9873336444 | Viber : +91-9873336444
Download the Oddwayinternational App : FREE
Home | About Us | Send Enquiry