General information of Inlyta:
Axitinib (Inlyta ) is used to treat advanced kidney cancer.
How it works?
Axitinib belongs to a class of drugs called selective tyrosine kinase inhibitors. It inhibits the growth of cancer cells by blocking the action of enzymes which are responsible for its growth and survival.
Before taking this medicine
Common Inlyta side effects may include:
- You should not use Inlyta if you are allergic to axitinib.
- To make sure Inlyta is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- liver disease;
- high blood pressure;
- a thyroid disorder;
- bleeding problems, or a wound that has not healed;
- recent stomach or intestinal bleeding;
- history of perforation (a hole or tear) in your stomach or intestines;
- history of a brain tumor; or
- a history of heart attack, heart failure, stroke, or blood clot.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation;
- rash, blisters, oozing, or severe pain in the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet;
- increased blood pressure;
- weakness, tired feeling;
- decreased appetite, weight loss; or
- hoarse voice.
Inlyta 5mg Tablets Specification:
Brand Name: Inlyta
Contents: Axitinib 5mg
Manufacturer : Pfizer
Packing: Price Per Pack of 28 Tablets
Important safety information:
- Store Inlyta at room temperature.
- Store away from heat, moisture, and light.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep Inlyta and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Tell your doctor if you have a wound that does not heal.
- Lab tests, including liver and thyroid function, urine protein levels, and blood pressure, may be performed while you use axitinib. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Heart failure has rarely happened in people taking axitinib. Sometimes, this has been deadly. Call your doctor right away if you have shortness of breath, a big weight gain, or swelling in the arms or legs.
- Axitinib may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use axitinib with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take axitinib before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery. You will need to stop axitinib at least 24 hours before planned surgery as directed by your doctor. Your doctor will decide when you should start to take it again.
- High blood pressure has been reported in patients who take axitinib. If this occurs, it is usually seen within the first month after treatment starts. However, it has been seen as early as 4 days after treatment starts. Contact your doctor if you develop symptoms of high blood pressure (eg, severe or persistent headache or dizziness, vision changes).
- Axitinib may rarely cause a serious brain problem called reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome (RPLS). Contact your doctor right away if you experience severe headache, seizures, sluggishness, confusion, problems thinking, or vision changes (eg, loss of vision).
The convenient online pharmacy with the big compilation, the low prices, high quality and excellent service waits for you. Drugssquare, Mail order Pharmacy, of an immense range of top quality Pharmaceutical Drugs. To assist to the assorted needs of our customers we offer an array of products including #Anti-cancer, #Hepatitis, #HIV AIDS, #Arthritis, #Ashtma and many more Life-saving medicines. We fulfill our client’s requirements, so that they can have faith in us for our commitment. The primary motive of our company is to provide all medication items to our customers at an extremely sensible price that suit customer pockets for maximum customer satisfaction. Our Internet Chemist provides both Generic medications and Branded drugs in all over the world like USA , UK , China , Russia , Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Morocco, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Paris, Australia, Argentina and many more countries.
The profound thought that separates us from alternate counterparts is: We serve this Internet Chemist up by esteeming our customers first over our needs.
Aspiring to offer our client the best quality effective and safe products has always been the sole foundation of all our business policies. Our skilled professionals strive to procure and sustain only the best products for our clients that meet their requirements efficiently. We have been able to carve a niche in the industry. Some of our salient features marking our reputation comprise of: