We have gained a reputed position in #pharma industry by offering a supreme quality #Lenalid Lenalidomide 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg and 25 mg Capsules manufactured by Natco. These #Lenalidomide capsules are suited for treatment of #anemia in patients with certain blood/bone marrow disorders (myelodysplastic syndromes-MDS) where it works by effectively stopping or reducing the growth of #cancer cells in the body. Our Lenalidomide capsules belongs to a class of #anti-cancer medication. Provided Lenalid Lenalidomide capsules are available from us in bulk quantity at nominal price within a promised time frame, Call: +91-9873336444, QQ: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lenalid Capsule Natco
Lenalidomide 25 mg Capsules Details:
Brand Name : Lenalid
Active Ingredients : Lenalidomide
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd.
Strength: 25 mg
Capsules in one Pack: 30 Capsules
Uses of Lenalidomide Capsules
- Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Treatment of transfusion-dependent myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) patients
- Treatment of Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL)
Lenalidomide Capsule Working and Mechanism of Action
Lenalidomide Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Lenalidomide Capsules Side-effects
This is not a complete list. These side effects are possible, but not always. Some of the side effects may be rare, but serious. If you have questions about side effects, contact your doctor.
Back pain; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; dry mouth or skin; headache; increased sweating or night sweats; loss of appetite; mild stomach pain; nausea; sluggishness; stuffy or runny nose; taste changes; tiredness; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight loss.
Lenalidomide Capsule Precautions
Before using this medication, tell your doctor about your current #medicines list, over the counter products (eg, vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergic reactions, preexisting disease, as well as the current state of health (eg, pregnancy, upcoming surgery etc. ). Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a tumor, cancer, kidney or liver problems, certain hereditary problems (glucose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption), or blood problems (eg, low white blood cell levels, low platelet counts), or if you receive dialysis
- if you have an infection, blood electrolyte problems, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, or a history of blood clots or heart problems (eg, irregular heartbeat, heart attack)
- if you are lactose intolerant or you smoke
- if you are taking any medicines that may increase the risk of bleeding or blood clots. There are many medicines that can do this. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Consult with your doctor before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Lenalidomide is also available with following brands :-
WHY CHOOSE US
Because we have largest range of wholesale #pharmaceutical products, at competitive prices, coupled with great customer service and reliability.
- Great Savings
- Genuine Products
- Great Value
- On Time Shipment
- Excellent Services