Valentine’s Day has just ended, but love is still at its peak. I can still see lovers gathering in those parks, dining in the restaurants and hanging around at the coffee shops. And what’s HOT is the Fashion and Beauty Tips that can help you impress your date. Do read to leave a remarkable impression on your boyfriend. Here you go-
1. Smelling good is important: Taking a good bath isn’t the only thing you got to do to impress your date. Make sure you smell good too. Spray a perfume that takes his senses away! And not just this, make sure your breath good. Brush your teeth and have a mouth freshener so that you can talk for long hours without any hesitation. And knows you might get a lip lock, so a mouth freshener is the way to go!
2. Dress well and you win half the story: Get ready with an Oomph factor! A great dress will make him fall for you. Choose the ones that help you tone up your tummy and flaunt the slim figure you carry. Do not confuse dressing well with exposing your skin or hiding it completely. Dress the way you are comfortable and that is how you dress right!
3. Don’t overdo your makeup: A good make up helps you shed those dark circles, pimples and blemishes away. But there is no need to overdo the makeup. Remember, guys don’t know a thing about makeup, and everything new you show them is good for them; but they never like makeup overdone! So, if you are living in a misconception that filling your face with rouge and lipstick is going to help you get a guy, forget it! Put on a decent make up, cover your eyes with the Maybelline Colossal Kajal, the only kajal which is non-sticky and smudge free.
4. Gorgeous Hair styling is a must: Straight, crimp or curly; choose the style you like! Make sure your hair style compliments your dress! Your hair must be well settled and believe me you will win his heart in seconds. Tie your hair with different hairstyles every time; choose braids, front flicks, pin your hair up, tie a bun or you can look for other hairstyles too. And when you go to buy your Personal Care Products, choose the Branded hair styling products because they come with great durability and warranty too.
5. Accessorize: Once you are done with your dress and hair, go ahead with the accessories. Choose anklets, and bracelets to style up your ankle and wrist. You can also wear Stylish Watches which are useful plus fashionable. A matching Broach that matches your attire will also be a good option. Additionally, you can shop necklace sets or pendant sets as it will surely add glamour to your look.
6. Be on time: Not to forget, do not take so much time in getting ready, that your date runs off and never meets you again. Be sure you are on time!
Follow the tips mentioned above and I assure you will make a perfect date! Smell good, dress well, don’t overdo the makeup, flaunt your beautiful eyes with a perfect Kajal; Style your hair appropriately, Accessorize according to your attire and most importantly don’t be late. Fashion and Beauty are here to stay, if you follow them correctly, the world will start following you !