SEC571 Entire Course – Principles of Information Security and Privacy – SEC/571
Download Now From Below:
For More Information and Help Contact Us @ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SEC571 Entire Course
SEC 571 Week 1 Quiz
SEC 571 Week 1 DQ 1 Vulnerabilities of Your Systems
SEC 571 Week 1 DQ 2 Threats against Your Systems
SEC 571 Week 2 DQ 1 Security Issues in Telecommunications
SEC 571 Week 2 DQ 2 What Access Controls Are in Use
SEC 571 Week 3 Course Project – Phase I (Part I)
SEC 571 Week 3 DQ 1 Cryptographic Products
SEC 571 Week 3 DQ 2 Cryptographic Standards
SEC 571 Week 4 Midterm Exam
SEC 571 Week 4 DQ 1 Network Services
SEC 571 Week 4 DQ 2 Security Architecture
SEC 571 Week 5 DQ 1 Case Study – Would you hire Goli
SEC 571 Week 5 DQ 2 Privacy – Right or Privilege
SEC 571 Week 6 DQ 1 BC and DR
SEC 571 Week 6 DQ 2 Meeting Regulations
SEC 571 Week 7 Course Project – Phase II (Part I and II)
SEC 571 Week 7 DQ 1 Personal – Group Ethics
SEC 571 Week 7 DQ 2 Security Skills
Course Project: Security Assessment and Recommendations for Aircraft Solutions
SEC 571 Week 4 Midterm Exam All Questions
· Question (TCO A) What are the three goals of security in computing? For each goal, list two controls that can be implemented to help achieve that goal.
· Question (TCO A) May a database contain two identical records without a negative effect on the integrity of the database? Why or why not?
· Question (TCO B) It’s been said that firewalls are dead. Some think that, because of the prevalence of application-layer attacks, packet filtering firewalls are of no real use in protecting networks. Name three advantages of using packet filtering firewalls in modern networks.
· Question (TCO C) Respond to each part of this question: a) Describe how a long number (encryption key) can be shared between sender and receiver without using any source that is obvious to outsiders and without directly sending the number from sender and receiver. b) Describe how a long number (encryption key) can be shared between sender and receiver over an unsecured network without loss of confidentiality.
· Question (TCO B) Which of the following is a correct statement?
SEC 571 Week 8 Final Exam Questions
1. (TCO A) You are responsible for developing a security evaluation process that can be used to assess various operating systems both during and after development. List the five most desirable qualities your evaluation process should have and explain why they are important. (Be sure to address qualities of the evaluation process, not specific metrics for assessment of operating systems.) (Points : 40)
2. (TCO B) The Open Systems Interconnection model is inherently inefficient. On the source host, each layer must take the work of higher layers, add some result, and pass the work to lower layers. On the destination host, each layer must process these results from lower layers and pass the appropriate information to upper layers. Surely this wrapping and unwrapping process is inefficient. Assess the security advantage of this layered approach. (Points : 40)
3. (TCO C) Why is a firewall usually a good place to terminate a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection from a remote user? Why not terminate the VPN connection at the actual servers being accessed? Under what circumstances would VPN termination at the server be a good idea? (Points : 40)
4. (TCO D) A computer programmer has been arraigned for a computer crime. She is suspected of having accessed system files on a public Web server. The programmer’s attorney argues that his client was only trying to determine if the website was secure and that no harm was done to the Web server or its system files. The programmer’s attorney also argues that it is possible that the log files that show that his client accessed system files were tampered with. The attorney claims that the Web server was made accessible to the public anyway so that there was no violation of the law and that the arraignment against her client should be thrown out. You’re the judge. What is your analysis of these arguments? (Points : 40)
5. (TCO E) After reading about attacks on servers similar to the ones used in one of your company’s departments, the CIO has asked you to come up with a report as to what, if any, steps should be taken with your servers. List and describe the steps you would need to take in order to complete a detailed report. (Points : 40)
6. (TCO F) In the U.S., laws are enforced by police agencies and the courts. What are ethics and who enforces them? (Points : 40)
7. (TCO G) Which of the following statements is true? (Points : 20)
8. (TCO H) Some IT department policies are designed to prevent behaviors by IT staff. While some depend upon the employee voluntarily complying with the policy (for example: do not reveal technical information to outside parties), others are enforced technically (for example, authentication required for system access). What is an example of a policy that technically enforces ethical behavior by IT staff? Provide policy wording for your example. (Points : 40)