This programme will serve the twin objective of Digital India and Skill India. The DGFT collaborated with Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) to launch this innovative online programme for exporters and entrepreneurs.
The Online registration for the programme can be done from 10 September 2015 onward at http://niryatbandhu.iift.ac.in/home.asp.
Highlights of the Niryat Bandhu @ Your Desktop
• This online programme will enable them to learn the essentials of export import business from the comfort of their homes, through direct live transmission of the lessons on their desktops.
• The sessions will be followed up by online question answer sessions where they can address their concerns with reputed experts from IIFT.
• A digital resource library shall also be available to them online.
• The first course with a capacity of 60 participants will begin from the first week of October 2015. The course comprises 20 sessions of 2 hours each between 6 pm to 8 pm.
• It is planned to have a similar programme every month for a batch of 60 participants. On successful completion of the programme, the participants will be awarded a certificate jointly by the DGFT and IIFT.